Saturday 6 January 2018

Freedom?

I am looking forward to the freedom that comes from knowing myself well enough to hear my body I am aware that I need to keep a good supply of food in the pantry and fridge so that I can meet my own food needs. Problem I feel a the moment is that I don't know what I 'like' to eat any more. I know the foods I have craved for so long but now that I have permission to eat anything I like and as much of it as I like I don't know what I'd like. Nothing seems to satisfy me now. How do I find the foods that will satisfy me?

So glad that Intuitive Eating (IE) includes warning and information about what to expect. I feel positive about this journey at the moment. I'm aware that there is likely to be times on this journey when I am not feeling so good about it. I know that my dissatisfactino at the moment is a temporary situation and I look forward to the time when I have moved into the space of knowing what satisfies me.

My aim in all of this though is to be more healthy. I know there is a long road ahead and I've got a lot to learn! Freedom does not come cheap even though it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment